Saturday, March 17, 2012

Lakes, Cakes and Booty Shakes

On the second morning in Ljubljana I continued my city sightseeing.
IMG_2467
IMG_2534
IMG_2518

I met Tadej and a friend for a quick lunch then we drove to Lake Bled for some breathtaking scenery over the semi-frozen lake and a taste of the traditional Cream Cake of Bled.
IMG_2544
IMG_2553

As the sun disappeared, we visited the nearby Lake Bohinj
IMG_2598
IMG_2606
IMG_2609

Look how clear it is!

For dinner we had massive amounts of Slovenian food at Rupa
IMG_2636
IMG_2641

The fabric chicken was full of warm bread, which one could access by lifting the wing.

I had my nap back at the hotel and met the guys around 1am at Tiffany in Metelkova Mesto for a fabulous night of Eastern European pop, elbows and cigarette smoke.


My clothes had to spend the night in the corner.
IMG_2653

No comments: