Saturday, October 27, 2007

L.A. Food Coma

We made it from Angels Camp to LA in six hours that felt like nine to
my body but three to my brain. Now we're both sporting a food coma at
a table outside of Mel's Drive-in on Sunset Strip while Drew finishes
painting a greusome version of American Gothic for the Halloween party
he's taking us to tonight.
I got a chocolate shake to go so I'm understandably anxious to get on
the road, already...cheeze.

Dag and I had brought along costumes for a party we're attending in Solano Beach on Wednesday so when Drew suggested we cruise by a couple of parties he'd been invited to, we were prepared!

IMG_4028.JPG

IMG_4043.JPG

IMG_4049.JPG

IMG_4060.JPG

IMG_4088.JPG

Sunday after brunch we spent a few hours at the Getty perusing photography exhibits and touring the impressive museum gardens

IMG_4131.JPG

No comments: