Monday, October 22, 2007

Experiencing the Warm

Instead of heading into SF today as previously planned, we took a drive out to the Muir Woods area and spent some time on Stinson Beach.

IMG_3680

Needless to say, it was warm and fabulous. We drove back by way of Napa which was warm and beautiful.

IMG_3694

Did I mention that it's warm here? Maybe even a little over the edge today because I became very relaxed...too relaxed. I believe I may actually have begun to liquefy. In kind of a nice way. It's a good thing Dag was driving.

Tonight we're out to dinner with four friends, two of whom I've never met. Hopefully soon because I'm powerless against these little sesame crackers that make their way into every trail mix Fred Meyer has to offer, two of which are lying around the hotel room in arms reach of me at this very moment. Cajun and Oriental.

No comments: