Saturday, April 28, 2007

Packing for Las Vegas


Packing
Originally uploaded by lesliegardner.
This may be the most challenging packing I've done to date. We aren't getting a hotel room so everything on my person has to work for airplane, club, 60 degree and 90 degree weather. I'm wearing black pants, a sparkly sleeveless top and a purple velvet blazer (tres Prince!) with roomy pockets.

So here's what made the cut:

Cash
Credit Card
Debit card
ID
Boarding passes/itinerary
Disposable camera and envelope in which to mail it off before the show starts
Sunglasses
Chapstick (to re-moisten my stay-put lipstick)
Barrette (in case my hairdo goes south)

I was fully intending to bring a toothbrush and toothpaste (shown) but it didn't really fit in my pocket and can easily be purchased when we get there.

As soon as I post this, I'm on my way over to pick up Dag and go to the train station - the 24 hour no-sleep adventure has begun!

No comments: