Tuesday, June 06, 2006

Another trip bites the dust!

...This is what Dag sang as our plane started its descent into Portland. Ah well. It's always a little disappointing to come home and never a joy to open an inbox with 300 emails in it at work, but at the same time, it's nice to have your routine back. Although this time it's taken me two days to really feel human again.
I would like to say one more thing about Chicago. I am really impressed by the way they incorporate nature into their city. It is not what I expected but what a pleasant surprise!

IMG_8341

Also, I would like to say CONGRATULATIONS Eileen and Carla! Thanks for a lovely time and I look forward to seeing you in July!!! Much love to you (although you seem to be quite full of the stuff these days! How splendid!).

No comments: