Wednesday, December 28, 2005

Anticipation keepin' me waiting!

So I've currently got about the worst case of Pants Ants I've ever had in my life!  I am so wound up about this trip I can barely concentrate!  I believe I may be addicted to travel and those of you who know me may one day have to perform some sort of painful intervention.  There is no other way to explain how close to running up and down the halls here at work screaming "WOOOOOOOOOO!!! I am at the moment!  I mean, it's Vancouver, which I've been to before only a year ago and is remarkably similar to the place I already live.  And we're only going to be there for four nights.  I have no business being this freaked out!  If I don't temper this, I'm going to need some kind of grief counseling when I get back.  But in the meantime:
WOOOOOOOOOOOOHOOOOOO!

2 comments:

Jen said...

!!!! If it makes you feel better, you have ME excited about your trip to Vancouver and I'm not even going!! I double dog dare you to run down the hall and scream WOOOOOO - lots of people are out of the office, right? Do it!! Your Pants Ants will thank you.

Martina said...

I just hope you took Jen's advice and WOOOOOed it up while while a lot of people were out. You may not get the chance for heavy duty manic hall WOOOOOOOOOOOOOng for a while now that the hoildays are almost over. But, more importantly, YAY Vancouver! Trips are so fun!